Minimum balance to open account is EGP 5,000
Interest payment frequency: Daily – Monthly
Competitive interest rates up to 18%
- Cash deposits and withdrawals.
Free personal accidental insurance policy up to EGP 200K
Secured lending facilities up to 95% of account’s balance
Instant Debit Card Issuance
- Allows fund transfers to other banks locally and internationally.
Credit Card and Loan Settlement:
- Forget the hassle of remembering your due dates. Use our standing order service and cover your obligations automatically.
Instant Access to your EGP money:
By visiting your nearest ABK-Egypt Branch
Important Information regarding procedures for opening a new account
- In a bid to help the government combat terrorism financing and money laundering activities. The Central Bank of Egypt has imposed regulations requiring all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information identifying the customer opening an account by filling a "Know Your Client" form.
- Available for individuals
- Available for Minors
- Available for Joint Accounts
The required documents that should be obtained to open an individual account are:For Egyptians
- Valid Customer ID
In case of any mismatched information with the provided ID, the following documents might be required:
- Recent utility Bill for the current address
- Document proving latest employment data
For Resident Foreigners
- Valid passport for at least 6 months
- Residence documentation along with customer’s address in Egypt
- Profession license /taxes card or document proving residence reason